Saturday, 11 February 2012

Behaving like what we have to

Everyone has one's very own special lifetime marathon. I started out mine under one small roof. Disregarding the applicability and practicability, I receive the best treatment and exposures I can ever wish for, as I think.

This post I actually dedicate to someone really really close to me of whom I offer all the love I can. And of course, sometimes offering the love that someone really wants.

Life is a brief candle for us to light up and put out from time to time. We are exposed to many many things along this growing process in life. It doesn't actually matter how much are we exposed to, but it matters how we learn or see or feel or whichever emotions we prioritize.


A funny picture, isn't it? How we behave is greatly reflecting how we have been through this life. I have knocked a car with a motorcycle at the speed of 80km/hr, I have been a cheated subject in relationship and yet still bearing the name of "Bad Guy", and I have more direct experiences with the issues of husband and wife.


(I have one husband and wife issue that broke my heart, it is still broken, but with the many pieces of hearts, I learn to grow up faster)


As a matter of fact, I feel like this tree, growing in the middle of the city. People come by, fertilizing, enforcing my trunk, spraying me with flowering chemicals, hoping I can reach the sky higher up one day~ But then, it feels so different to be so different.

Some of the issues in life help us to think and grow. Sometimes, we just have to really acknowledge how serious the whole thing is. Merely talking and advising is of no use. Speak about care, sometimes action speaks louder than words. We have our fear for the unknown future but we must be confident because the sun rises and sets everyday disregard if we are moving or dying.

Everyone has a role in this world. And it's not up to us to force ourselves to decide and have no fun of it living on Earth. I am saying that, we need to know ourselves or learning to know ourselves. Polish on our strengths and pay attention to our weaknesses. For husband and wife issue, I being the youngest can play certain roles on whichever stuff happening around the family. I don't bother about the role being the eldest or whatever. I play my strengths and sometimes, the strengths that I can give is to keep quiet and improve myself before I can get to help out.


The journey is long and the sky is dark. We know our destination but we don't know our destiny. We can reach our destination earlier by breaking the speed limit, risking getting summons or losing control of the our life.

But everybody is moving along the same-alike-path with different conditions and destinations. We should not be scared, we should not let anything bother us which may affect our objectives and lose control. We may slow down but we should not stop and do nothing but worry. We are not alone, don't be afraid.

When a couple plans to get married, they are like citizens and their respective leaders fighting for independence. After that, problems will occur for sure. Then it leaves to how they handle these problems. Citizens may be asking for a toll-free highway while leaders could be finding ways to pilferage the riches in the country. This obvious example involves millions of people with different mindsets. However, for a couple, there is only 2 person. It is rather easier to reach consensus and overcome the problems. A country cannot achieve independence if the people keep focusing on the problems that may arise after reaching independence, a company will not be establish, a couple will not get married, people will not give birth, tortoises will stop coming out for food~ All these are cowards. Cowards will, in the end, choose to stop breathing.

Whining and complaining to others may help to ease off the feelings but cannot settle the problem. Only those having the authority and power to make changes can help in the problem-solving endeavor. Listeners should be even stronger, not to be affected or else, don't listen anymore.

We can listen, then we analyze, then we judge ourselves whether are we eligible to feel anything, are we eligible to do anything, or are we even eligible to continue listening? Through the analysis, we learn how to make the mistake and then only we learn how not to make the mistake. Through the analysis, we get to know what is really wrong in the whole situation. Then we start judging, whether are we in the position of getting agitated, are we in the position to offer help, or are we in the position to keep listening?

Being the youngest in the family, I learnt some of these when I were small after being scolded by someone I care for so much. Then I knew, help comes in many ways. We can help by acknowledging the problems and not making the mistake ourselves. We can help by doing something indirectly and ease off the tension of the problem. The best thing is to learn to get confident in that issue.


Afraid of one party overspending? Then we need to draft out expenses plan and incomes plan. When both parties know how to handle both, overspending will seldom occur.

There are many things that I want to say but I'm afraid that your overwhelming emotion will be hurt again and again. Therefore, I prefer it the way that you learn it on your own as you venture through the society. But when I see that if you're lacking on anything, I will remind you. Take it easy, don't get agitated too easily. Else, you never grow up.

2 comments: